Light Support Maternity Pantyhose
Preggers Maternity Pantyhose
Just because you are pregnant, doesn't mean you have to have tired, swollen legs. Preggers by Therafirm pantyhose are designed to energize tired pregnant legs and feet, increase circulation and prevent swelling.
Preggers Pantyhose Feature
- 10-15mmHg* light gradient compression
- True gradient compression gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote blood flow
- Comfortable, supportive belly panel that will grow with your belly
- Non-constrictive, super stretchy belly panel can be folded under the belly or pulled up and over
- Moisture-wicking keeps legs cool and comfortable
- Smooth seams will not dig into your growing tummy or show under clothes
- Reinforced, rounded toe for durability and comfortable fit
- Made 100% in the USA
- Nylon and Spandex blend
Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
*The mean compression for an average ankle size.
Customer Reviews Write Your Own Review
Excellent quality Review by Leah
Price Value QualityAs a working mom, I have been getting mild swelling in my legs and light headedness when I stand for hours on end. The light support maternity pantyhose have eliminated both of these problems while adding style and comfort to my work outfits. The waist band is very comfortable and the tights take minutes to put on. The compression is present without being too restrictive. They have an element of shape wear to them as well, making everything look tighter and firmer! My only complaint is that the toe material in the nude colors can run after one use. The material changes after the toe box which helps prevent the run from going further up the leg. Of note, the black pantyhose have a different toe material that does not run. I called the company about the run and they quickly replaced the pantyhose. Another option would be to buy tights instead of pantyhose if yours have a tendency to develop runs. Happy pregnancy!(Posted on 5/14/14)
Best Pantyhose ever Review by carotello
Quality Price ValueI cannot say enough good things about the quality of this pantyhose. They are a little more expensive but the minute I took them out of the package I could see these are superior to anything else out there. I may continue wearing these after pregnancy, since they are so nice and thick and well constructed. Superb comfort and I have yet to get a varicose vein.(Posted on 12/16/13)
hallelujah! Review by honeybee
Value Quality PriceThe moment I put these on, my legs and feet felt light as air! They help with swelling so much. I love love love the waistband. It is wide and doesn't squeeze your belly fat. Totally wearing these post pregnancy too. They are much better the shape wear!!(Posted on 10/14/12)
Colors! Review by Lauren
Value Quality PriceLove the color choices!(Posted on 9/7/12)
Preggers make difference Review by Kelly
Value Quality PriceBeing 30 weeks pregnant with only 10 weeks left, has left me with severe varicose vein problems. I have been wearing the Preggers hose, alternating with the simple compression hose from Motherhood Maternity. The Preggers are, of course, a much higher compression and I can definitely tell the difference. The Preggers have made a positive difference in my leg swelling and pain. Thank you so much and I look forwarding to benefiting from your product for the next 10 weeks.(Posted on 9/7/12)
Best compression stockings Review by Elizabeth
Value Quality PriceI just received my pantyhose and they are without a doubt the best compression stockings I've ever worn. What I imagined Spanx to be, I never thought that a compression stocking could make me look so sexy! I had no problems putting them on - no cutting off circulation or bunching. Took me 4 minutes to put on, vs 10-15. Without a doubt I will be recommending your brand to friends and family.(Posted on 9/7/12)
What's the difference between support, compression and gradient compression?
Does the Compression Go All the Way Up to the Belly on Tights and Pantyhose?
Preggers gradient compression pantyhose & tights only have compression up to your mid to upper thigh. Find out more here.
What about sizing? How do I know which size to order?
Just use our handy dandy size charts found on each product page to find the best fit! Preggers tights, footless tights and pantyhose are sized by pre-pregnancy weight; much like regular hosiery. More.
More questions? Visit our FAQs Section
Most of our orders ship from our warehouse the same day or next business day.
Contiguous US Orders
Flat Shipping: $4.99 – Allow 7-10 business days for delivery
Standard Ground: $9.95 - Allow 3-5 business days for delivery
Second Day Delivery: $18.95 - Allow 2 business days for delivery
Next Day Delivery: $24.95 - Allow 1 business day for delivery
Please Note: Expedited orders received after 12 pm CST cannot be guaranteed to ship until the following business day. Our normal business hours are Monday – Friday. We do not offer a Saturday or Sunday delivery option for Second Day or Next Day Delivery. Expedited methods require a physical address. No P.O. boxes. If you have questions about your expedited order, please contact us at 1-866-842-0984.
Alaska and Hawaii Orders
For orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii we use USPS Parcel Post for $12.00. Preggers cannot guarantee delivery times for orders that ship USPS.
Canada and Puerto Rico Orders
For orders shipping to Puerto Rico and Canada there is one shipping option--USPS Parcel Post ($15.00 for Puerto Rico and $24.95 for Canada). Preggers cannot guarantee delivery times for orders that ship USPS.
Therafirm now offers International shipping! Shipping costs will vary and will be calculated at checkout. International orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges. To place an international order, click on the "International Checkout" button in your cart.
Returns & Exchanges
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! We want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.
• We offer a money - back refund on all unworn products returned within 45 days of purchase in their original packaging.
• Worn or Open Products - In case you are not 100% satisfied after wearing or using any of our products within 45 days of purchase, we will exchange or provide store credit. All worn products must be laundered prior to returning.
• Clearance & Discontinued Items - All sales are final on clearance and discontinued items and will not be accepted for return or exchange.
• Return Exceptions - Snags, runs or holes can develop in the product as with other such products. It is recommended that compression products be replaced every 3-6 months as the compression can break down with normal wear and care. These occurrences will not be considered as defects and will not qualify for a return or exchange.
• Return Authorization numbers will be required for all returns - All returns without a return authorization number will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Read more on Returns/Exchanges.